

Kaylee. There, it all fits onto one post so you can scroll through and see the changes made. I still want to do more with this portrait, but I figured I'd get this up here in case I can't get anything posted while I'm gone. Any feedback, comments, questions and/or concerns are always welcome.

Looking good. I did a paint-over that I posted in a separate post where I adjusted the eyes a bit. It felt like they were slightly too large and dark and maybe a bit too close together. It looks like you made some changes from the b&w version to the color, which is good. The final color is looking pretty red overall, and maybe could use a few more grays, golds, and greenish-tones. Blonde people actually have quite a bit of greens, golds, and grays when you really analyze the color. That will help the warm reds in the blood areas to stand out more without having to be quite as intense.
ReplyDelete